Friday, November 3, 2017

I solemnly swear i'm up to no good

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” ~ Jane Austen






Hello dear mad readers. Here some pictures of books I'm currently reading and want to read.


I just bought these adorable books from Jane Austen! They were screaming, buy us. Yes, us! Because who could just buy them separately. I simply adore her books,... the romance. It feels like you are reading a fairytale. I bought the new covers of Harry Potter, and now I need to read them all over again. You never grow tired of these magical books. Me and my sister grew old with the books, and now they are a part of our lives.
Do you like to read? Do you have favorite books?







Share:

2 comments

Panty Buns said...

Those books do look magical!
I loved 'Alice In Wonderland', 'The Wizard Of Oz', and 'The Secret Garden'.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

So It's Rose said...

Deze boeken zien er echt heel mooi uit vanaf de buiten kant nu ben ik ook wel nieuwsgierig naar de inhoud!

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig