Saturday, June 18, 2016

This Is My Fight Song

'It's a better place since you came along' - Rachel Platten 

It's nice how an ordinary picture can create something weird, yet interesting. I love how the normality of a subject can change your feeling. Just like this picture. It's a pedestrian crossing. That's it, but when I took this picture it was more for me than just a pedestrian crossing.
This picture presents adventure for me. A new start, a new path or direction you can go to. Letting go of the past and looking forward to the future. Living today. Some of the stripes are so clear and white that it is almost a blank page you can fill in with your ideas. You can make your future!
Lately I've been thinking a lot. We're al just peoples with our dreams. We want it to come true. But after all, is that what we really want? Is that what our hearts desire?
I just want to be happy. Live from day to day. Breath the fresh air each morning when I go working. Closing my eyes and think 'this is gonna be another wonderful day'.

Dream on! Dream until your dreams come true! 


Share:

3 comments

Naznin said...

Love this post! So inspiring!
xx
www.idressfortheapplause.com/

Unknown said...

Awesome work have a good day :)
Regards
Walkindiscount.com

SlipOn said...

aa

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig